Monday, August 21, 2006

I am so irritated.

I used an emoticon once, and then you are using it all the time after i did. I stopped using it. I told you to stop using it as it was annoying. Annoying because i feel like you're a real copycat.

If you're unhappy with the people i mix with, tell me. But then again, don't expect me to boycott them because APPARENTLY they're much better company, seeing that they're much much more sociable and probably more jovial.

All of the above bring me to the epitome of blood-boiling anger.

But there's one thing, one thing that pisses me off so much, i feel like strangling you.

Look, you irritated the shit out of me, and it is not like i didn't drop hints that you really should reflect. I DROPPED SO MANY FUCKING HINTS. And when i cannot take it anymore, i will shout at you, in your face, being really direct.

Now, you definitely don't go around bitching about me and saying I COPIED YOU because...it's the other way round.

I don't listen to what sort of reasons made up by my very kind friends like you're trying to fit into my 'environment'.

BULLSHIT OKAY.

Let me repeat that i am a person who cannot take silent challengers. Whereas for my close friends like F and D, we're all competitors for english and literature, and we admit it. You don't secretly find out my marks from other people, that's downright underhand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home