Monday, August 21, 2006

I just realised how dependent we are on technology.

God,people even communicate through computers when they're merely a room apart!

The sister's computer is in the living room and she needs to print something but the printer is connected to my computer instead of hers so she'll ask me to unblock her on msn(LOL) while she sends me the file.

Heck, she even thanks me via msn, and we talk through msn as well!

How ridiculous.

When we are just a few meters apart.

It also probably shows that people are reluctant to communicate face-to-face for fear of complications arising. Most of the time i have conflicts with my sister, whenever we talk.

I have a shady childhood memory, and no, it has got nothing to do with getting molested or abused, it has got something to do with the way i see people and the way i communicate with people and the way i think of course. Thinking back of the way i thought sends shivers down my spine, and i cannot believe this past of mine is such a well-kept secret, not even my parents know.

I bet i won't even tell him when i love him so much.

While looking into the mirror during shower, this silly thought came to me. That i will still be in love with him even if he turns very ugly(Since he already is ugly, freak.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home