Wednesday, August 16, 2006

To my literal inner self, figuratively.

Why on earth are you so much like me? No wait, you were not like me in the past, you've changed to fit in!

By that, i am referring to your sudden new found interest in literature, in the things that i love, such as graphic design, typography, and even the way i talk and dress!

But then again, you wouldn't be a part of me if you wasn't a clone. (Bear in mind i am speaking about the FIGURAL meaning of this whole entry.)

You might argue that you're also photoshopping, and by right you can use the term 'photoshopping'. Yes, i agree you can, but why did you even REACT when i reprimanded you for being a clone? Isn't that evidence for your downright uncreative copying?

If you want to 'fit into' my life, i suggest you stop whatever you're doing.

...Because i don't like you 'that way', as a close friend, aka a part of my life.

GO GET A LIFE. (Pun intended)

I know i sound very ironic in this entry, but bear in mind, it's all figurative. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home