Thursday, August 24, 2006

You have the power to bend my downward lips into upward lips. =( to =), really! When i received your answer to one of my problems on the way home in the taxi just now(albeit still fuming with dumbfucks), i smiled, and i cheered up. YOU POWER OKAY.xD

Like the past you are still able to make me happy with your little gestures, even a smile! ((((=

My CME project is shit.




In order to ensure that i have a really good phone in the near future, and i really get the phone of my dreams, i will do a proposal. Filled with information about the phone, and even a persuasive article at the end!

Clifton, thanks for the compliment.

I have to agree with him on the photoshop thing.

The FUNNIEST thing i've ever came across, is to accept to do 'requests' for people, when you are just a beginner. A REAL beginner, like you've only touched Photoshop a week ago.

I'm not the sort who do things that way. To me, i'll only accept requests when i'm really good, when i know i won't come up with some basic things that comprises of text against a background with some little brushwork for the default brushes.

You have to LOVE what you do, not do what I LOVE. You certainly don't design for the sake of designing, because you won't go anywhere. Neither do you design for the sake of challenging. the verbiagelover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home