Monday, August 14, 2006

Regarding my engagement with Singapore's best graphic designer, seriously, i am merely joking about it, although i seem to be really serious on the outside. (:

Having been through so many heartbreaks for the past 2 years, i've come to a turning point. I am still so damned-bloody-young, and i don't think i should even come to the topic of BGR because i am like, so damned-young and my grades are not good at all.

PLUS, i've made a point to only like graphic-designers.

On a relevant note(i think), i am NOT at all shy to say, i've not kissed anyone yet. =)

I don't see what is so funny about not kissed anyone when you're 15. You ignorant people with brains the size of a 10-cent coin might probably see it in a light like "HAHA! Nobody wants you!"

It's up to you to think that way, but bear in mind...

I don't want to anyhowanyhow kiss somebody, please. I'm saving myself for the rightest person, because my ex-cell group leader and mates from CHC lent me this book when i was about 11 or 12, it was "I kissed dating goodbye" by Joshua Harris.

Does it ring a bell in your head?

I've also been told by my ex-CGL that we ought to see our body as a temple of Christ, and that each time we have a fling or a crush on somebody, we're giving a part of our heart away to that person, and what if we have nothing left for our husbands? Hmmmmm. x))))

It's your PURITY, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home