Saturday, August 12, 2006

Let me daydream about my future designer life.

Oh, you had better believe me about me wanting to join ____'s company and then marry him.

If only he is younger, if everything really proceedsas planned, MAN, my life will be so perfect.

A designer-boyfriend = A designer-husband = Make collaborated graphics instead of love (LOL) = Designing firm.

I tell you, my life will seriously be revolved around design ah!

Our wedding won't have a wedding dinner, hah! We'll just have a flash wedding, heck, it's going to be 'live' and everyone will watch it from their computers. No wedding dinner, LOL. There'll only be the 2 designers, somewhere, exchanging rings and vows.

I've always thought it'ld be best if your spouse is in the same profession as yours. I'm already very annoyed when people see me doodling, and then they ask me "Why the eyes like that one?", yadda yadda.

I REPEAT, for you people with tiny, twitish minds. Art was never about conforming to the 'right' things. You don't perceive art as just the expression of 'right' things and forget about creativity.

AND IT WOULD ROCK SO MUCH, to do collaborated artworks with the people you like.

Okay enough time to go get ready and hit the streets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home