Saturday, August 12, 2006

I am bored of design, but i still love it.

I've tried to create new artworks, but i just can't.

It's like i know the outcome of it, because i've done it before.
It's like i've been through that kind of oh-my-gosh-it's-so-pretty high, because i've done it before.
It's like i know all about design, because i've done it before.
It's like i am so lazy to design, because i've done it before.

I tried looking at more portfolios to generate ideas, and i really, am lazy to work on it. Partly because i can tell the methods the artist used.

My passion for design will still be there, otherwise why the fuck am i being so frustrated because i am bored with it?

Just that i really need a new brain.

I used to experience with Photoshop all the while, but now, i really feel like i know everything.
I guess i am taking my curiosity for granted this time.

BUT REALLY, I FEEL LIKE I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT PHOTOSHOP.

Roar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home