Friday, September 08, 2006

The delivery will be here tomorrow, HURRAY.

Woke up, cabbed to tiong, met the god-of-fortune, and did my EZ link card.

I hate how i look on my EZ link card, they didn't use my most recently taken photo, they used my PRIMARY SCHOOL picture, Dewi Honey Poo Poo laughed her Poo Poo off when she saw my card, and my passport photo. LOL.

Then had lunch at Sakae, and went off to meet Dewi at Chinatown point. Before that, went to look at the graphic pads/tablets. I'm pretty much mesmerized by them already, so i'll probably get them next week. Saves me alot of sketchbooks and ink.

Met Dewi, went to coffeebean, did a little revision, bitched, enjoyed my drink, and then went to walk about the stores, i must say, the clothes there are although a little old fashioned, there are some steals within them.

Then took a taxi home again.

Lolz, i just heard from a friend about a girl who's totally unlike how she behaves in reality when compared to her gaming world. What a loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home