Saturday, September 16, 2006

There are dumb people on earth, who, ironically are able to speak english, write english, but unable to understand written english, they are ironically illiterate.

When i clearly said not to disturb me, but not to the extent of appearing offline for my case because i will talk to some people, but not them talking to me. I will be really frustrated, and DISTRACTED.

"Got such a big effect meh?" You little idiot ask.

Yes there is, i mean, who doesn't THINK when they DESIGN or DRAW, and when you come and tell me whatever marginal happenings to your idol or your life, i of course can't concentrate!

And it also applies to people i'm close to or anything, please, give me some peace. Unless it's something you're VERY sure that what you tell me isn't something i'll think is ridiculous, then go ahead.



Spot the difference.



The second one is for noisesg i suppose, hopefully it really gets on print although it's pretty much confirmed, i'm still afraid.

I had to do so much work simply because this stupid girl here forgot to reserve the really high resolution copy of the original 'Random' work, but then again, i did not expect to get chosen so why would i bother to go so far anyway =X

I only remembered this sentence which made my heart melt...

"Because your work is among one of the best few, we certainly hope your new copy could remain as close as you can to your old one."

*Prays*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home