Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I am so tired. I screwed my SS test up, i re-wrote like 3 times? I...was drifting in and out of happy mood. Seriously, i can't be happy with problems like problems with my DAD, with my SISTER, and with myself, with HER, and..maybe with him.

Went to meet the godfather, bought pens, then cabbed to Ikea. Met Erwin, then Haiqal. Went to Ikea, and then walked around for materials, and eventually bought our stuffs. Went to his house, saw pimply's sister, almost freaked out and fainted on the spot, did project, played games, bitched about common enemies, then took a taxi home again.

I'm seriously tired. Because of all the things and damages done to me, i can't help but to be cold and aloof sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home