Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I slept for ages, i woke up, and i went back to sleep, from 3plus, all the way to 10. I am powerful.

Anyway, it's time for me to buck up and study hard, and at the same time save hard.

Fifi terribly needs the vet, he's not down with any disease, but he has a cut and a few lumps on his stomach. These lumps keep getting bigger, and they are really SOFT, and although Fifi is still the same even with this minor aliments or so i feel they are, i think it's best to check with a vet.

After sourcing through tons and tons of local pet forums, i've found the basic consultation fee to be $30, and if there's a need for medication, the prices will go up, very much.


CURRENTLY, i've been eating lesser, and i've saved to about $20. I'm planning to loan it from people(but that'll be my very last resort), but for now, i'll stick to bringing bread to school just to save the money.

I hope i don't have the urge to spend the money away, because if the urge strikes me all my thinking about "pets come first" will be gone <_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home