Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Life is such a bitch sometimes.

And i am one too. Lost control of my temper at many intervals, and mind you, because of the immense stress i am facing from all aspects of life, whenever i lost my temper, i lost it real bad.

People always want to compare with the best, maybe, i'll learn to take that as a compliment, but i won't do so in the near future. In fact i am getting stressed each time people ask me how much i scored for english tests.

So much that i don't really bother putting in effort in it, and i purposely chose the wrong answers just to give myself a borderline pass. I'm really SICK AND TIRED of "Mayee, how much you score?", and people speculating who would be the top and all that.

I don't know which sick bastard enjoys doing such satirical acts of just pushing another person to the extreme, and those who revel in winning and excelling in everything you do, i say, you stop it.

Because in the end, you'll be the big loser.

Just like me.

I probably won't blog untill i feel better, because i am feeling so snappy everyday, i have a tendency of crying even at the slightest irritation. Even when Mary's physics project's cars made me laugh, i still felt very gloomy.

I apologise sincerely, if i ranted at you, and hopefully, you'll excuse me for that. In my p.o.v i'll probably argue that i ought to be forgiven because i am put into alot of stress, but it's up to you anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home