Sunday, September 17, 2006

Okay my camera's working again, so there'll be quite a number of pictures in this post, and i shall give a full recap on what happened on Friday night.

I was on my way to Dewi's house when one of the straps of my heels came off, and i was struggling to walk because i was afraid the other one would break and i wouldn't be able to walk anymore. MY HEELS DID NOT BREAK, i REPEAT. I am not that heavy. even when i weigh a disgusting 53kg =X

So thankfully, Dewi honey poo poo met me at Chinatown MRT, with her spare heels, she brought it there without any plastic bag, so i was literally laughing my ass off, but who cares, i had Nine West okay. =D (And btw tell me when you want the heels back)

Lazed at her house which had Jolene and Amantha and Mary already, then Yiwen, Dorothy, Sivien came. I tell you, we were all getting so dressed up as if it was the school prom, or rather as though it was somebody's wedding. -_-

Ate the blueberry cake dewi baked, nice. =D

Amantha got her hair permed, most of us did tattoos, which i'm utterly thankful for those of you who helped with the one on my back, and we were only ready when the hosts called us and we rushed a little.

Took a taxi there, 4 by 4, we boarded the taxi first so we reached, waited for them, went to the hall, danced, yadda yadda.

Then i went home first because i wanted to work on my NoiseSG project lor. X.X

PICTURES PICTURES!

Dewi. Verbiagelover. Mary || Heels.

Uhh.

I'm sure many of you are wondering how Fifi and Peachy's doing. They're still healthy, and photogenic.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home