Monday, September 18, 2006

Today started off with a assembly about carrying your image, self-grooming yadda yadda. 20 minutes later was spent coaxing our dear Miss Poon to stop crying after she saw this vanguard that has all the things written by her own form class feeling sorry about the demise of her father. I feel a little for her, and i couldn't believe she cried so badly. >.<

So i obediently did the worksheet on my own, and did a little bit of revision for Chinese. Recess, bla. Had spelling during Chinese lessons, if i pass, i will go and reward myself because i studied for awhile only, and that'll prove that my memory got better.

Art lessons...........were dullsville.

Went to macdonalds with Belinda, and i called NoiseSingapore. I was so nervous, i SLANGED unknowingly. -_- So tomorrow would be the last day of submission, and i'm going to drop by their office to hand them my work in mega high resolution and humongous size after my oral examinations which is as late as 5pm. <_<

Bought hamster food for my hamsters, and i think my hamsters are some lucky ass. I bought the premium pack, which is way much lesser than the 'normal' packs, and more expensive as well. I am nice.


Revised 2 chinese topics, fell asleep on the floor, woke up and studied more again. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home