Monday, October 30, 2006

God damnit, i feel so damned crappy now. There's so many things going on. I DONT LIKE HOLIDAY LESSONS, and i know i have to arrange for my tuition really soon, wah laooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. <_<

I was loitering around my void deck like a retard today, because i didn't know school started at 8AM, so i went off at the usual time, 7AM, till Caryn told me it was 8AM and i had just boarded the bus, so i alighted, planning to go home and chill for awhile more.

THANKFULLY Dewi booked me for breakfast at Macs, or else i would have seemed even more like a fool because i was really walking around aimlessly. And if i were to U-Turn and head back to the bus stop i alighted from, people would be even more amused, so i took a longer walk to another bus stop and went to Macs.

We were rushing, because we only settled down to eat at like 7.35am? And we heard Miss Chong saying she'ld be starting at 8.05, so the both of us took a taxi to school -_-, $5, inclusive of the cursed $2.00 extra charge, ontop of the $2.50. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

After getting down, we wanted to RUN to the classroom, then as we were running, we saw Miss Chong walking to the office -______-"' HAHAHA

Miss Chong is a really funny teacher.

Physics, BORING.

And then i came home.

I feel so horrible, i actually cried myself to sleep just now -__________-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home