Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I think i will slim down alot, HAHAHAHA i'm getting reluctant when it comes to eating, even when it's recess, the time i really eat.

Now, i eat so much slower.

If this continues right, I WON'T BE 53KG ANYMORE *BEAMS*

Also, another conclusion about most audition players, that they have sucky english. They don't even understand what 'imbecile' means, HAH WTH right.

....It's proven lah, because i always talk to somebody about whatever news that had just happened, and the densehead will go, "Oh."

...NO LIFE.

I may seem like i'm keen to level up and i play and play, but then again I PROMISE i won't spend money on the stupid a-cash.

People who spend money on cash items are just after fame.

Like it or not, whether you are my friend or not, i strongly think it is true.

Mommy said, "In 10 years time, i hope to see the both of you married already," referring to my 19 year old sister and I.

I was like, "WTF", 25 years old, damn you lah, so young get married?! nnb. HAHHAA

And anyway, marriage is just another reason for a man and woman to be together even when they have fallen out of love with each other. It is more like a questioner when you fall out of love with your partner, because you'll ponder to yourself, "Afterall, we are married"

So it's just another commitment, knn.

I don't see why my elders are all happy whenever my cousins are getting hitched, because a divorce case happens every 20s around the world, getting married is just like getting mentally prepared for a divorce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home