Sunday, October 01, 2006

I spent almost my entire night playing AUDITION, and i am finally able to do FMs on 120bpm songs, although it's not all the time, it's quite a milestone <_<


Played audition with Caryn, and we went to stalk this guy whom i admire. (No he's not in BM and neither is he 16 and is a nerd so stfu)

I completely worship him because he is not only prolific, he is also quite humble. BUT......he smokes and drinks(or so i see from the chat logs). We all know, VerBIATCHlover only admires designers, or at least people who speak really fluent english and doesn't tell me they think what i'm saying is cheem, because it isn't. So......

Win already.

I hope i don't fall asleep, because i want to spend today studying real hard, and also gaming, and then going to bed at like 7 so i'll wake up all fresh. Don't want to ruin my routine and go to school all tired again. T.T

EXAMS! CRAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home