Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dear God,

I know it is too late to try to make things right again, but can you actually make me recover from the wounds of the shards of glass piercing into me that come from the broken memories?
.................................................

Wow, somehow, through some retarded way, i might be earning money via designing.

PULL STRINGS PEOPLE, PULL MY STRINGS.

Pull my purse strings, loosen them, that's the best.

You know, i've been feeling damn depressed inside. I just can't stop crying at night, and it's just so ironic that i can laugh and spam 'HAHAHA' on msn when i'm still tearing.

I hate myself for being a total bitch to the people around me. I have a very bad temper, i am purely mean, cynical and critical.

Not that i got abused by my family members, but i feel so frickin sad for my family. YET, i am contributing to the sadness my family members receive.

All thought, no actions.

I really hate myself for taking for granted many many things. I always spend all my money away because there's a godfather, there's a 'i can always ask dad or mom or godfather for money'.

There's always a REASON for me to 'sin'.

And when i have a reason, no other reasons can kill this reason.

Plus all of a sudden i wished i never had fifi and peachy.

Because i know i will cry my eyes out if they leave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home