Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let's do a little bit of over-thinking.

If the God-Of-Fortune was my father, i would be :

1)Taller
2)Richer, duh.
3)Smarter.
4)Possibly classier, because he's quite a high class old man.
5)DEFINITELY not aspiring to be a graphic designer, i'ld probably be wanting to work as a lawyer, doctor, engineer.

The bad points are..

I am definitely nerdy, or maybe not since he's quite lenient at times. But i'll definitely not be the wild mayee you know, and i'll have long hair.

He's completely against me having those uber short hairstyles like the past btw.

Then my life will be so different, i'll never even get to know 'daddy'. Damn i feel like typing his name but i'm afraid of technorati.com -.-

I'll end up in a good school, and maybe be THAT GIRL he is crushing on, not the other way round.

Ah, i am too creative. =X

I really miss 'daddy', i've not seen him for a few months and it's really killing me. This will probably be the best cure for me and i'll get over him very soon, or so you and I think but i honestly feel i'll drag it all the way till the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2007.

I know your flaws, but i love you all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home