Sunday, November 26, 2006

Omg wouldn't it be great if i had a mentor for graphic design(and make that THE HOT AL please omg *drooooooool)

Because the problem i am encountering now is not lack of creativity, i have plenty of ideas up my head, but i am just so BLOODY LAZY to get down to it.

I might also be a little too terrified of creating 'ugly things', because i honestly just shut the whole photoshop down if i don't like what i'm making. Which is BAD of course, because one of the things an artist should do is to keep trying no matter what, and not run away the each time i don't like what i'm doing. It kills your creativity.

2 years on my own, going over my own problems has tired me out.

LOL I WANT A MENTOR, but i can dream on. ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home