Wednesday, November 22, 2006


Hi, my name is Fifi. I am close to 2 years old, and all of my owner's friends are asking her when I'll die. I wonder too, and death is inevitable but i hope i won't die so soon because my owner will definitely cry buckets for me. I hope i can live as long as i can to keep her company because there isn't 'daddy' anymore.

She takes me for her photography subject ; I am a model. I have a very round and fat butt which sways sexily from left to right when i sashay through my mess of sawdust, shit, and scattered hamster food.

She loves to put things on my head, except for a knife. (Link : Hamsters as fighting machines)




I don't know what's so amusing, that box is way too small and i look like a gay hamster in it.

Although Verbiagelover is a weird yet passionate hamster owner who 'whacks' me with her index finger whenever i bite her too many times, i have to say i enjoy talking to her. She will ask me lame questions like 'how are you', and repeat them, that stupid girl, she doesn't know i can't reply verbally.


Alright, i have to go. Typing this is equivalent to me running the hamster wheel an entire night, i have to run around her keyboard to type this. I also left a piece of shit on the table for her to clean later. Not to mention my back is still aching because that VERBIATCH girl left me on her chair while she attended to something else and i fell off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home