Saturday, November 18, 2006

I am damn pissed with my sister, and that's the first fucking thing in the morning.

I don't get it okay - my mom sides her like all the time.

She's the one who instigated me in arguing back, because she said "why must you wear this shirt", then i said " this one matches my skirt what, moreover, my favourite white top lost already."

Then she continued, "must be never bring to wash?", then i said "more like bring to wash but fly away."


SHE FUCKING SAID,
"You don't talk to me like that"

Since when did i talk to her like 'that'?

My mom could just stand there and say to me that i'm a nasty trouble maker. WTF?

She uses my computer(because hers is spoilt) almost everyday, and i keep my mouth shut. NOW, i shall disable the fucking guest account and change my own account's password. Bloody high security, i don't give a fuck.

Because of that, i shall be very evil and go on a shopping trip later. I'll throw my tantrums untill i get what i want to eat, and just be FUCKING MEAN.

Don't buy for me? *Show my bloody black face untill i get it* =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home