Thursday, November 23, 2006

The sec 3 BBQ wasn't well received, nevertheless it was still fun because the guys were clowns. I am tired to list down all the funny things, but it was funny to watch Mary running into the centre of the track and doing some funny action while asking the passerbys to give her 50 cents.

I can only remember..my terrified self when i thought the waves washed my slippers away, TWICE, I SCREAMED OKAY, but it was damn funny lah. Scary too, especially when it's night time. I didn't know Singapore had a beautiful skyline.

Thank God Felicia's mom gave us a lift home, or else i'ld probably still be walking home from the bus stop at this time.

I wanted to cry many times today, especially when i looked at the skies, when the car passed down the highway, when the waves didn't touch my feet. All these reminded me of something, sigh.

I don't know if it's the same about you, but have you ever wondered if Heaven lies behind that beautiful sky? I always think about Heaven whenever i see really pretty clouds, with rays of sunlight pouring through.

Before i left the 'beach', i wrote something on the sand..

I love ____________ .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home