Sunday, December 24, 2006

2006's coming to an end. Oh well, every year complacent people say they don't want it to go, it happens every year. I can't help but to classify myself as one too, but i guess we all have to move on, right?

So....helped tissue win the GM for the 1-2 party event. We both won 50k xD Beatrice(DaoDao) wanted me to help her as well, so i got into her account. But after i got in, the event ENDED. -_-

I can't wait for school to start, but i hate it too, because it's the dread O LEVELS, and my maths suck. I vow i'm gonna delete audition very soon, although i can always re-install, that's another story.

I miss Fifi very much still, thank you for all the messages asking me to cheer up, i just don't know what to say ya. I was thinking of pet names, and then it travelled to HABBOHOTEL. Then i realised, i have a pet dog there! Its name is....Fifi.

T_________________________________T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home