Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I swear i'm having the BADDEST DAY in the WHOLE BLOODY 2006.

Everything and everyone loves to fuck my mood up, let's all have a mass orgy with my mood, shall we?

'Model' for Yurica's manicuring, and i love her nail art! Besides the horrible rainy weather with people snatching our cab, with walking in shoes that are prone to give me blisters, complete with a wet weather which makes my feet even more prone to blisters.

No, that's not enough.

Got drilled by mom, nevermind.

I don't understand why ara is so fucking into a pixelled relationship. Pisses me off VERY MUCH when he nudges me(non stop) and asks where Dao is. How i know? I'm not omnipresent.

NONO, NOT ENOUGH!


Went to sleep, and was messaging W.B and i was pissed off enough, and W.B asked what happened, so i told him, and i couldn't help CRYING. Because there's alot of other things in my mind, alot of problems. (Oh life is all about problems so shut up but i just don't want to alalala)

Fell asleep while messaging, woke up at around 130am. Spent time in game with W.B, crapped. Then i thought i would feel better.

Not until.........................SOMEBODY HAD TO FUCK IN UP AGAIN! Not gonna mention what happened, but it's a case of yay-i-won-you, and i was trying damn hard for that round cuz there was a huge reward if u could do the mission, and i lost by like, 5k?

NINABU.

NOOOOOOO, I'M NOT DONE!
When i'm pissed, i play 8k, super fast, to cool down. And somebody who is CLOSE to me actually said 'ACTION sia'.

WTF?

I swear i'm so gonna tear away from them. At least after i've officially chilled.

SW is the best. =D

I'm not saying it because i just quarrelled with my other group of friends, all along, even when i hung out lesser with her in game, we're still as close. And she's a really loyal friend, i like. ^_^

For now, i shall happily go back to slumberland and hope my mood changes. Because i'm feeling really terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home