Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hello God, what the fuck are you doing?

FUCKING PISSED.

Everything is fine when my godfather is around, because he LISTENS to what i say and he UNDERSTANDS.

I'm gonna skip the good part.

The first thing in the morning..
Mom : Aren't those dirty clothes yours? What are they doing here?
Me : NOT MINE, they're from ahlai(sister)'s room.
Mom : ....
Mom : Then surely those in the bathroom are yours?

LIKE DUH, WHEN I JUST HAD A BATH?


I went home first and i didn't bring my keys. My sister was still sleeping away at 3pm and i could even HEAR the home phone ringing when i called home from the doorstep. But, she didn't fucking wake up.

So i called godfather and told him to tell my mom to come home ASAP. They were queueing for some SCV thing, adding of another channel. And he tore the queuing ticket and told my mom to come another day and 'rescue' me first.

By the time she came home, my sister woke up. So i got home already.

She scolded me things like... 'Bastard daughter'( well said, bitch.) and called me a selfish, rude bla bla girl.

HELLO? In the first place i DID NOT ask that she comes home right on the spot. I said ASAP?

The best part is, my sister didn't get A SINGLE sentence of scoldings.

She even went out without my mom probing her where she is going, and when i merely went out for awhile yesterday and came home right on 10pm, she fucking said i'm led astray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home