Thursday, December 14, 2006

I love mornings, especially witnessing a new day break out.

Hearing the birds giving morning calls, especially when i am used to their familiar chirping since i had been hearing it since i recognized sound. Watching my mom wake up and prepare for work, and basically hearing everything come to life.

I hate sleeping in all the way till the afternoon because i fail to witness a new day, or rather the live of a normal working day.

I can't stand A*. I'm generally fine with him as a friend, but i just hate players, although he doesn't exactly have flings every now and then, it's ANNOYING when he flirts and gets himself some sticky girl and needs MY help to get her off. He has plenty of audition girlfriends okay. *Rolls eyes*

How do i put it.

It's like, you asked for trouble, and then you're asking friends whom you're closer with to help you all the time?!

-_____-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home