Monday, January 08, 2007

Seriously, which guy on earth would bother showing off his DICK SIZE to GIRLS, when we're merely ONLINE friends? -.-?

Ara is damn sick, god. He's annoying the hell out of me, MJJ, Dao and Ziling(Dexter). We all hate him. =X

Anyway Dao told me he smsed her "woot my toot grew longer", so i changed my MSN nickname to
" woot, my neh grew bigger. A TO D!"

Ziling said hers went from -A to -------A. So the conversation was like.

Me : Wah! So dented, can collect rain water already! Can put oranges inside also, somemore chinese new year leh. No need bag.
Both : LMAO

Then that sickening guy went to ask AARON(AKK/MKK) how long is HIS dick LOL.
AKK : 7 inches.
Ara : Mine 6.29, accurate.
The girls : ...-.-...
Ara : Wah so big then he fk the wife need alot of lubricant liao.

Seriously, Ara is SICK. -___-

-----
My printer is spoilt. I'm amazed god-dad is actually so willing to buy me a new one within a day's time. But i rejected first, cuz i think i'll only decide on a later date. A new printer is like $100 plus? <_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home