Tuesday, January 02, 2007

SO HAPPY TODAY. Today will be what i call good shopping, good food, and good life. =D

Met Yurica at our 'common' bus stop at 3pm. She followed me home as i had to change to more mature dressings because we were planning to go Eski Bar. After that, went to Bugis. Laughed at people along the way. =X

Reached Bugis, walked around the malls and window shopped. Went to Icon, this squeezy shopping mall that has all the fashion you see in Far East. Yurica bargained and got herself a dress and a pair of shorts. I floated around aimlessly =X Set my eyes on a kimono dress/top, but didn't buy it because i think $42 is a little too much, seeing how little i had with myself.

Later on, Gerlaine came. Walked about more, took neoprints. Settled at Parklane Wanton Mee for dinner, TOTALLY GOOD ah. We planned to go to the bar, but considered going to the movies, but then all the timings sucked. So we went to Bugis street instead.

That was where i bought myself a Kimono top at only $28! What a steal, and thanks for bargaining for me :D After walking through many many shops, i bought myself a new wallet too, for $10. STEALSSSSSSSSSSSS. It doesn't really look that good, but i like it very much.

I am flat broke. ._. Went to the ATM to withdraw more money before busing home together.

Today is so fun, but i doubt tomorrow would be. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home