Wednesday, January 03, 2007

School was surprisingly alright today. This morning, damn funny. I missed the bus, it sort of zoomed off right under my nose.

So waited, and waited until it was 7.10, and Mary came along. Along the way, met THE EMPERESS(god what luck), and then Dewi called me and asked me to go to the hall together because she is too shocked at the number of people there.

By the time we reached the gate, Caryn and Belinda were there too, and we realised everybody's stood up for assembly, RAN ALL the way to the hall but stopped, because the anthem was played already.

Alot of boring talks.

Oh yes, the school timing has been changed.

Mondays,Tuesdays and Thursdays will end at 2pm. Wednesday would be 1, and Friday, 12.30pm.

4C has it different though, they stay until 1.30pm(?) on Friday because there are no Muslim pupils in that class and Miss Chong said "I bet one of them would go convert themselves today"

Uhhh so yeah, i'm going off to bathe and start my revision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home