Saturday, January 27, 2007

Yawn.

I know i know i know i don't have the money to buy whatever things i'm gonna say here and somebody will just kill me because i'm 'ranting like a spoilt bitch.' We all can dream, can't we? =XXXX

RAWR..........

I want....
A new printer
A new computer, preferrably a MAC, without the CPU type.
A bigger studying desk
A better backbone (Pun intended :P stfu if you don't know a thing.)
Hair extensions
A new schoolbag
AND STILL, THAT BEBE DRESS. I'VE NOT FORGOTTEN PLEASE.

That'll all add up to...around..say, minimum $5000? T_____T

I'm dumb, i don't know if the prices are in SGD or USD..but if it's for SGD, that's really cheap! Considering i paid $1500 for a processor + 17" flat panel monitor.

It's only $1500 for a 20-inch built in thingy.

But on 2nd thoughts, it should be in USD.

STILL, OMG SO PRETTTYYYYYYYYYY.

I want. T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home