Saturday, February 10, 2007

Maybe, i have obsessive compulsive disorder too.

I have been obsessed with cleanliness lately, ironically i mess up my room, but i LOVE to clean up. I love to clear up spots, and basically try my best to chuck things away from my fussy eyes. So currently i've thrown away my very old mango cylinder(wtf) handbag and some schoolbags, while the rest are left to collect dust. Sooner or later they'll be gone too. =X

I love the non sticky feeling of the floor and my table ala my study desk.

The walls of my room is painted in light purple and white. Pasting notices/notes on the walls makes me like the walls more, I don't know why. Makes me feel like I am in an office. SO...i shall go to IKEA soon to buy more stuff to add on. =D

TOMORROW WILL BE 'PAYDAY'

$$$$

=X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home