Friday, March 09, 2007

Uh, went to Sim Lim Square and changed for a new mp3. I hope this one doesn't fail again or else i'll really slap the hell out of them.

I realised youths nowadays are a whole lot disrespectful. Oh look who's talking.

ANYWAY, i shall narrow this down to this stupid ahlian in the shop we were in.

God-Of-Fortune, i mean he always jokes what, those of you who had a proper conversation with him would know. So as usual he was joking with the staff, asking if he can change the model instead if it spoils again. Well the males were all pretty friendly, they didn't say 'No' because that would be so unprofessional, so they gave a smile.

This stupid ahlian totally ignored, and even rolled her eyes.

She probably thought he was hitting on her.

OH MY FUCK, like why the hell would he want to hit on her man. He is in every way better off than her? And just look at that damned attitude of hers, fancy looking down on other people when she is OBVIOUSLY none better. Yes you can shoot me for looking down on her too. W/e lah.

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm so gonna put his photo inside my mp3 LOLOL and bring to school and show Dewi and all since i can't possibly get him to come to school ~.~

A round of applause for me, because I did not ask for a single cent and even rejected his offer to bring me to Jack's Place, which i have not been to for a few months already. Neither did I spoil myself by cabbing anywhere, because i always have a bad habit of cabbing home once i feel a little rich, this time i didn't.

^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home