Monday, May 07, 2007

AWHAWHAHWHA...

I had a generally good day today, although there were some bumps during Chinese lesson and I almost lost my wallet.

The anger I felt just now had to do with nobody, serious.

Random : I love Miss Kong.

And I love my Godfather.

He has sort of agreed to buy me the Sirocco Gold phone.........

Me : I want the $1.8k phone, gold plated, 18 carat gold.
Him : ..I buy you the shit plated one, okay?

If i do well during my prelims or something. MUAHAHAH.

But for now, we're trying to find cheaper alternatives to buy the e65 because it's close to $700 everywhere.

But guess what.

Unfortunately, the phone is currently very high on demand, so it's OUT OF STOCK.

Me : I have 2 alternatives.
Godfather : What?
Me : 1) Buy me Chanel Sunglasses, $650. Or the phone.
Godfather : ...Crazy. I rather buy the phone.

AND THAT IS HOW...i sort of sealed my deal. LMAO =X

............


Ask me personally if you want to know who Miss Fuckface is. I really hate her pretentious self. I mean, don't like the person, just flame her. Like me, no need to be so sarcastic to her friends.

This is for her......boyfriend. (LOL wth he just signed in =x)

Hey, hey, you, you
I don't like your girlfriend

No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you
I could be your girlfriend

Hey, hey, you, you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
No, it's not a secret
Hey, hey, you, you
I want to be your girlfriend

Only the bold parts, i SWEAR i'm not interested in him. How is it possible when he is shorter than me. AWWWWWWW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home