Saturday, May 19, 2007

The day started on a very crappy setting.

A borrows $30 from me, i go to her wallet to take it back since she doesn't need it anymore.

Mom sees the entire scene, asks why the fuck(of course she didnt use those language) do I have so much money.

"Uncle gave me what, i withdrew but I didn't spend because I'm going to buy a pair of heels today,"

"WHAT? YOU GOT SO MANY SHOES ALREADY"

"Ya, but dad wash until....they are so spoilt"

Rambles on and on about how much of a spendthrift I am yadda yadda. "Your shoes are all not cheap ones you know?! One pair is $80++"

"THOSE ARE BRANDED SNEAKERS, what do you expect"

And cut my allowance.

When I go out on weekends, I NEVER ask for money. I only asked for $10 this week. The previous weeks I went out totally on my own expense(or my godfather's to be exact)

$10 MISERABLE DOLLARS.

AND i get all these shit slung at me.

I almost went out in tears. -_-

When I typed/smsed about what happened I wanted to cry too. It's so fucking unfair.
...........................

I really thank god I have a Godfather in this world and in this life. -.- At least when I tell him how unfair my mom is he shuts up and deposits more money because he doesn't want me to starve.

My life is pretty much fucked, as usual, you see.

People say my family's treating me like this because they are jealous. I would say so too.
But when my friends treat me like that too, another assumption being they are jealous, I will want to bang my head against the wall because there's nothing good in my life besides a very doting guardian who gives me money.

So money is the root of evil, still?

-----------------
The lit seminar was crappy.

Went window shopping with Dewi, dined at Crystal's Jade, watched Blades of Glory.

That movie is freaking ass funny, go watch it. 10/10

I see A LOT of things I want to buy.

Shoes from Novo.

Handbag from Mary Jane

MUSA book from PAGEONE

Top from Topshop.

$___________$

I have something random to say, I believe it is 101% true. Girls might not like flowers per se, but they definitely love to receive them.

HAHAHHA

Random number 2 : Peachy is getting fucking old, I can see his age 'shine' through his furry little body. :( Please prepare for the time where I will call and cry on the phone, for those close to me. HAHHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home