Friday, May 18, 2007

Regarding my English paper, this is what a teacher said.

"You scored 23/30 for your situational writing but we are going to have to moderate the marks because it is a different paper and we'll have to bring it down to those good ones in your class. They scored around 20-21. (FUCK LA, if they scored higher I could have remained at 23 =x) I don't understand, I told your class it will either be a FORMAL letter or a report, but for yours, it was an informal letter. And you could have informed me during the exam so I could bring you elsewhere and sit for the paper again. The informal letter was excellently written but we still have to bring it down. Your composition is okay because we can mark it based on sec 4 level and you gave the topic a very good twist. "

This is for those whom are academically weak but are strong in the arts or anywhere, you know, a special talent, take for instance, my aptitude in design.

Polytechnics will be opening their Direct Admission Programme on 11th July. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to go for an interview plus show their portfolio.

See more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home