Thursday, May 17, 2007

If you ask me what's wrong, I'll tell you nothing is wrong. It's simply because I don't want you to know about it, not like it concerns you, but I don't think telling you will help, that's why I would rather YOU and I shut up.

So therefore if you don't know what it is about, please shut your hole and get yourself laid, do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT assume because it's something totally unrelated to SCHOOL.
---------------
My life is FUCKED.

Tell me about it, how will you feel towards your day when the bus zooms past your face for the 2nd morning in two days consecutive?

Then you curse, and you get into a taxi.

Bloody fuck, $2.50 plus extra surcharge cuz it's the peak period. $4.50 the moment you get in! Total = $6.

And this happens for 2 days.

Then you lose your motivation and mood to do anything in school, and when the schoolbell rings, you cab home again.

That's $20 spent on transportation in two fucking days. Motherfuckers.
---------------
"My dear girl, spending precious money away on useless things are not going to make you feel better. It's only the thrill of buying things. I know you get thrills from asking and getting what you want when you don't really like it, but you must stop this habit you know, you have to face the problems and not run away"
------------------
I met the sweetest boy girl.
--------
Anyway. Vivi really resmbles Fifi.

Fifi, when he was younger, he loved to just sit/sleep/slack on the running wheel. Vivi is doing exactly the same.

I'll fix my computer soon and upload the photos. Not gonna upload those in my phone. Close up shots of animals ought to be macro-ed for maximum viewing pleasure.

I think I will die someday if I don't get cured of this unhappy illness.

I face so many nabei-cheebye problems I don't even know the reason why I cry. I just cry.

Why can't I just die, why why why.

You know, drop dead? Not suicide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home