Saturday, May 26, 2007

I am dead tired, but I finally did a blog layout. It's not exactly woo-la-la nicer than the rest of my works but it's one that I have been wanting to do(but never completed or even tried) since like 4 months ago?!

Before my computer came I was already thinking of what to do, and other styles just didn't appeal to me, I know why, because I've not done what I wanted to do. So yeah, it's about loving what you do I guess.

The initial attempt sucked, I'm not really happy with the current one now as well. If I have time and the inspiration I'll look back and do a new version.

By the way, it will NOT look nice on 1024 by 768 or smaller resolution, paiseh =X My screen is 1280 x 960. I thought I can edit it after I'm done with it but it looks even shitier if i resize it to 1024 type, so nevermind =X

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

If you can't spot the difference...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've not decided which to use yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home