Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today was random, because I seriously didn't expect to get the top improvement in english award. -____________-

Yeah, big fuck ah, just a cert.

Anyway I am bloody bloody very fucking disappointed still because...

MY COMPUTER IS FIXED, YES.

But there's no internet connection. The fucking *&%*&$ router's driver is not detected on my computer. LOU-SY. Tmd, made me and MJJ look forward to my 'return' to Audition for nothing.

So therefore if we can't find the damned router installation disc today, the super awesome godfather, like he always is, is very willing to spend a hundred over to buy a new router, for my computer's sake.

For now it's either my sister finds the disc(since she's the one keeping it all these while) or we buy.

Today was quite funny. I had a lot of deliverymen and people coming my house.

1) Samsung flat screen LCD tv, 32 inch, shiok. I can enjoy watching MTV channel now. Yes I am a music junkie.

2) Dell repairman. LOUSY.

3) BICYCLE delivery, my sister's friend who stays just a few storeys above has arranged for the guy to come to our place cuz she was busy.

4) My sister's friends. They might come over again with a PS II later. -_-

My efforts at Photoshop will NOT be hindered. Know why?

I will download whatever resources I want into this computer, store them into a thumbdrive and bring them to my computer.

Fussy, yes.

But for the love of Photoshop, I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home