Monday, May 21, 2007

I improved!

...Although I still failed maths and science(fuck physics) and accounts(by 2 marks -.-) and passed the rest.

I am very happy.

But not so whenever I think of my english marks.

65(but i counted 67) is what I was given, my marks were brought down to the 'fair' levels because of the paper screwup, and in the end, some loudhailer-guy got 70 and topped the class.

I felt really unfair.

For my situational writing, my essay was nothing fantastic, it's around 68% if you convert it i think.

But for my letter writing, the task fulfilment was 7/10, and the content(or language) was 16/20. That's like a straight A, plus my paper 2 was 32/50.

It's supposed to be an A, not a fucking mid B.

GRRRRRRRRR.

You can say I'm jealous, because I really am. AND I AM SURE some people out there will be reacting "WTF" like I am too.

Anyway I am really happy because at least i improved most of my subjects and did not disappoint my godfather as much as how I thought it would be.

As a 'reward' he'll be finding alternatives to get me a laptop for the art coursework, and also plenty of moolah for me to go shopping during the great singapore sale season.

Times like this I thank God.

My L1R4 improved from 32 to 18.

Somebody owes me a treat ^_____________^

*Sings a song, I can't remember the lyrics cuz i dont even know the song*

"What can I do to make you love me?"

"LOL _|_"

"What can I do to make you happy?"

"99999999999999 roses, like I said"

"....."

"OR THE MUSA BOOK"

"OKAY =D"

..........

I want to see your family go broke. HAHAHHAHA

If I really get chosen during the direct admission thing plus I can pass my maths smoothly by then, I can burn all my books and not study already.

That's my wish.

Please grant it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home