Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I..have a lot of things to buy. I wonder how much I need.

1) MUSA book - $63
2) Heels - $40
3) New shorts (probably the same one as somebody's present) - $30

That's $130.

And not to forget i need about $110 as well.

Godfather's bringing me to buy a new pair of Adidas, hopefully. Because I complained that the ones he got me AGES ago are seriously in very bad condition already.

So that's $240.

If i were to save up on my own, to get that sum of money I will need 2-3 months.

AHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

When I asked him to buy me the shoes and complained, he said "Did I say I'm not buying?" and I jumped for joy. He said he'll also look at my results.

...........................My results are fucked lah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home