Monday, May 14, 2007

I love my godfather lah please.

Saturday evening, i was plain kidding about asking him to give me $50 to pay me back for the phone protectors and such.

Anyway they only costed $20.

Today, in my bank account, $50 deposited.

Makes me wonder what I did in my past life to deserve such a nice fairy-godfather. One who purely dotes on me and buys me whatever I want without thinking if his wallet actually agrees to it.

And there I am, wasting his money and my life away.

I know I will disappoint him like I always do with my results, which i think are going DOWNSLOPE even when my computer is spoilt. -____________-

It's okay.

I will buy a Mac computer and become a game-freak.................try to redeem myself.

And through this i realised.

People shouldn't focus on their negativities and on the pessimism in life. They should look at the good things they have with them.

I mean you don't even know when you'll die, might as well be happy and spend money live it to the fullest.

It kind of relates to SAW II which I watched last week. The weirdo said something like people only taste the water they drink and enjoy even a walk in the park, when they realise they are dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home