Friday, April 07, 2006

I am very happy today. I had the best laugh for the 1st quarter of 2006.

Went to school with my hamster peachyboy. Everyone was playing with him, and he pooed on erwin's hand the first thing in the morning, LOL.

Teachers and everyone including the guys were playing with peachyboy, and i'm sure my poor hamster has been traumatised, it always happens.

We were at the 3rd floor, just beside the lockers, and i was playing with peachy. Then erwin came and held my wrist and shaking it, mind you, peachyboy fell like more than 167cm of height. <_<

And then he was FLAT on the floor for like 5 seconds, with me staring in utter horror and i almost cried.

Then he got okay and scurried off, before i realised, EVERYONE including people i didnt know were surrounding me in like, a CIRCLE, as if my friend or something died. Like so dramatic la.

Went to help out with the preparation of the carnival. As usual, had very very good laughs with everyone. I can't describe everything because there's just too much to say. In short, it was a good day.

To add on to my happiness, my godfather MIGHT be buying me Adobe Suite. It's an all-in-one program. Photoshop CS, Illustrator, and many more. Student price is $600 plus, which i presume will be $700 if you add in the GST and so on. The salesman suggested that he get the whole package since Photoshop CS works well with PS 7 only, and i want CS what, so for optimum performance i need both, which is very pricey. Might as well spend $600 plus and buy all that i need once and for all.

I think it's a good deal too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home