Friday, April 14, 2006

My mom won't be home till tomorrow. She has eloped with my godfather.

OMG, TRUST ME TO SAY THAT.

She has went to my relative's place for some overnight mahjong session i guess, so i have the house all to myself since my sister and dad is most of the time out.

I had 3 charsiew buns for my breakfast and i'm starving as i typed this. Starving despite i had 2 full bowls of kokokrunch(AGAIN!). I'm cooking some instant porridge now.

Whilst preparing the food, it suddenly dawned on me that the 18th of april was coming. The 18th is the day where my parents will go to court, and hear the judge's verdict on our(me and my sister's) custody. Then i imagined how life would be like if we were under my dad's custody, which is a high impossibility since he can't even manage his life.

I probably would be screaming my head off because i don't know how i'm going to survive.

I don't really want them to divorce. At least, i can still make sure my dad is fine, unlike in the future where he stays somewhere else. Even though we hardly exchange any words, it is still much better than not exchanging words and not seeing each other that oftenly anymore.

If you look at this in another perspective you might find that there isn't any difference between living with us, or living alone, for my dad's case. Well, i have to agree because there is but just the emotional feeling of not wanting him to go. Other than the latter, it makes no difference.

I was thinking of what i could do to help with the separation and such.

I came to a conclusion. There is nothing i can do for their case, because i am just a 15 year old. Let the adults handle their problem, and i shall handle mine which is to be doing homework now and not blogging. <_<

I wonder, when i take care of my old parents in the future, will i be taking care of them because i ought to, i am their child, i love them, or will i be doing so out of social and moral obligations. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home