Thursday, April 13, 2006

Just came back from lunching at jack's place with the godfather. Heck, the cute waiter cut his hair. *Groans* I frequent that same branch so much, that even the waiters know me. One of them who is cute but sadly short even laughed when he saw me. <_< Can't blame them. I visit them at least once a month. <_<

Discussed about my birthday celebration. I am going to treat people like Dewi, raymond, felicia, peiqin and maybe jiefeng and jieneng. So that'll be 7 people if you add myself in. Considering that each person spends $30 there, i will need $210.

WOAH. Better start saving up now. The meals will be paid by me, not my godfather. He's not gonna chip in a single cent.<_<

After that went to purchase hamster food, and a eyeshadow palette. Brown shades.

I SUCK IN BROWN EYESHADOW.

Dark colours don't suit big eyes.

I looked like one fucking prozzie.

Bla. I looked so grown up, gosh. :S

And that was $22 gone.

Well done mayee.

I'm sorry. I lied because i couldn't trust you. What i told you was all fake la, seriously. I'm glad i told you it was fake, because if you were to spread it it would seriously do ALOT of damage to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home