Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mom is lecturing me about make-up.

God-dad told me on the phone :
Your face very pretty already, no need add so many things. Somemore you are still young, your face still changing, better don't put make up. Your skin is nice already, no pimples. Dont need to put makeup. Makeup is for the uglier kind who needs it desperately or else they will have to lelonglelong and discount themselves


WTF.

I WAS LAUGHING so hard at the lelong lelong part. <_<

I really gotta study hard. 60 FOR ALL MY SUBJECTS then i can have the creativesuite. Otherwise... bah.

70 and above for all of my grades at the end of the year and i will be handsomely rewarded with one grand. Talk about being desperate for me to study. <_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home