Friday, April 14, 2006

My sister treated me for dinner at Pastamania's.

None of us could finished the two huge servings of pasta, gosh. I think the best is still the bolognese pasta. The rest were so creamy, you would feel full before you were even done with half of the serving.

Walked around harbourfront, and then went off to tiong bahru.

On our journey there by MRT yours truly had the train doors snapping shut just before she wanted to enter, leaving her sister who was already inside the train guffawing her head off.

Not funny okay.

And when we reached outram mrt station she sneezed loudly, on purpose. What's more the station was very quiet and it was so embarassing. Grrrr!

Saw mr sekaran at tiongbahru btw.

Sissy bought some comic. Bla. I hate comics. I think they're lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home