Sunday, April 16, 2006

Went to CHC with Dewi, PQ, a sick(PHYSICALLY) raymond, raymond's mom, jf and darryl.

The church atmosphere was good, and the drama each year is definitely getting better and better! I guess i'll turn up for the next church service. (:

After that we left raymond and his mom on the train while we alighted at Bugis and ate Yoshinoya. Crapped, and gossiped. MAN, jiefeng was making us laugh so loud, especially me.

Poor JF. His mom called halfway and he had to take such a funny picture. Moral of the story? SWITCH OF YOUR HANDPHONE EVEN WHEN TAKING NEOPRINTS HAHAHAH



By the way we were being cheapos by standing inside the booths without paying money and then snapping away with my camera. XD


After that we went to play DOTA. This is my virgin attempt against the guys. Sorry if you detect a pun. *Sly* We got bored and thus played CS. Man, i can kill the guys with a headshot even without proper aiming. I am so proud of myself.

Dewi complained of feeling sick so the guys sent her home via a cabby whilst the poor me had to walk a big round to the MRT station cuz the one at bugis junction was LOCKED. And i had to walk a long flight of stairs cuz the escalators wasn't working.

WORSE OF ALL, I GOT MY BACK RUBBED BY A DRUNK FOREIGN WORKER ON THE TRAIN. BLA.

Yay, my gastric is working again, because i skipped my late dinner. The rice at home SUCKED. So i didn't bother eating. Now my mouth is filling up with sour saliva again.

I packed my room today. Here are the shared stuffs between me and my sister.


Before i go, here are some random pictures.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home