Saturday, April 15, 2006

I feel so sick even after eating.

I think i'm falling ill.

Let's hope i'll be all fine during the training.

I believe i should either not do a thing(and really ignore it) or do the best i can if i'm already doing it.

Yes, you heard it right.

I want to do the best in the things i am doing, such as graphic designing. I'm sure i've not unleashed my talented soul yet. HAHAH

I give up on you. Despite telling and showing that i'll try my best to be there for you, you still remain oblivious, or rather you pretend to be oblivious to the things i do for you.

Like sivien, i hate most of the girls in my class as well. Not hate, but there's just 2 groups of people. And it just so happens that these 2 groups.. well, i can't tolerate noise and too playful people, BUT i can't tolerate boring people as well. Boring people who only know how to hum/sing chinese pop songs at my ear. YUCK.

Examinations are coming, and 3D is lagging very far behind for physics because the class is just so noisy, and nobody makes an effort to shut their mouths up, thus distracting the others, and creating even more noise.

I know teachers read my blog. TEACHERS, HELP PLEASE.

My godfather actually suggested paying the physics teacher extra money so that he could teach us(me and my friends) after school. HAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home