Monday, April 24, 2006

Woke up, and was preparing to go to school when i realised i had been stricken with the flu virus. I was sneezing continuously and my eyes were welled up with tears non-stop.

Shivering, made my way to my bed. I didn't even have the strength or energy to 'lie' down. I literally fell flat, thank God my bed was a bed, not a mattress or else i would be suffering from a concussion.

I'm alright now, and i guess it's probably because i had alot of rest.

It's 6 now and my mom is coming home late cuz she's trying to clear off tomorrow's work so she could go for her father's brother's wake.

I think i suck alot in the past. I am one freak. I would get all worked up and pissy just because someone whom i think i'm more superior than buys a new shoe, like some adidas shoe. I'ld feel inferior, and in my wicked mind i'ld think that she's trying to challenge me.

HOW CHILDISH!

Right now, i don't. In fact i even feel happy for them. Sometimes i feel so amused with myself and my reactions. Heck, i seriously can't give a shit to who's wearing adidas or some nikes to school or who's bag is $600 and such. NOT ANYMORE.

Why care? One of the reasons for me to not care is because i know i can't afford such luxuries, and no point holding on and harping on to that hope that you'ld be able to carry one to school. If you can't afford it, that's it. You can't, isn't it? I'm not saying that everyone should just be realistic and give up on what you dream of being and such, just that you got to know your limitations.

Maybe people like HER would think im saying this because my godfather isn't rich anymore i can't flaunt bla bla bla, go ahead. Anyway your definition of rich and my definition of rich is definitely different. (Wow alot of Ds) All in all i can't be little miss spoilt brat who lives on somebody else's SAVINGS. Not anymore.

Speaking of which..i'm worried, like what if i lose passion in photoshop, right after a few days after i buy creativesuite?(Assuming that i got good grades and got it) MAN. It's so expensive! And if i have it i must make the best out of it, but how? And do i have THAT MUCH time?

Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home